November 29, 2013
• The average urinal in a men's room is mounted to the wall 10 centimeters too high for the average height man.
• Robet E. Lee refused to ever ride a gelding.
• In 2012, 147 women as 15 men were treated at U.S. emergency rooms for strains incurred by excessive twerking.
• The average edition of the magazine "The National Lampoon" contained 26 misspellings.
• Credit cards issued in 2012 were 2 percent smaller and 4.5% lighter than credit cards issued in 1980.
September 26, 2013
• Simon and Garfunkle's "Bridge Over Troubled Water" has been voted the "#1 song that should never be sung by an a capella
group" for 22 consecutive years
• According to numerous polls, PBS in the U.S. is judged to be the most trusted mass media outlet, except during pledge drives.
• Women drop their mobile phones into toilets 42 times more often than men
• Oatmeal is often a better desiccant than rice.
• Charlie Rose's round table is made from pussy willow lumber.
May 25, 2013
• Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey learned how to swim in college.
• In the United States, 48 percent of students graduating with a bachelor's degree wear flip-flops during the graduation ceremony.
• In 2009, a national 'fast food' company known for its chicken was about to unveil a new vegetarian dish it was going to call "Okra Winfrey' until attorneys for a certain celebrity got wind of it.
• Tornadoes in Australia rotate counterclockwise.
• Newscasts from outlets other than PBS contain 12.5% real news.