January 15, 2012
• Missing aviatrix Amelia Earhart died January 23, 1981 in Kalamazoo, MI at the age of 73.
• Two years of Adolf Hitler's life in the late 1920s cannot be accounted for by witnesses or historians.
• Joseph Force Crater, New York's most famous "missing man" of August 1930, never actually went missing. Crater blackmailed media outlets into running the story, purportedly to escape massive gambling debts.
• The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System does not serve the state of Utah.
• Actor Daniel Day-Lewis's whereabouts have been unknown since July 2010.