May 16, 2007
• Charmin is in the process of developing a "4 ply" toilet paper. A company executive said the idea was inspired by multi-blade razors.
• The total mass of Hugh Hefner's current girlfriends has decreased by 27.2 pounds (12.4 kilos) per year since Playboy was founded in 1953.
• The average American buys 11 square feet of circuit board per year in all of the electrical equipment they purchase.
• In seven percent of people fingernails grow faster than toe-nails.
• If humans ceased to exist 97 percent of domesticated animals would become extinct within two years.