May 15, 2007
• The grooves on an old 33 1/3 LP record are 1/212th of an inch deep.
• Guppies are considered to be the 'most lovable' species of fish.
• The Actors Equity organization does not offer equity funds in its 401(k) plan; it only offers bond and money market funds.
• Rugby is the only sport that, by rule, has to have hookers on the field at all times.
• Social scientists have estimated that anyone who has lived in the U.S. for more than 20 years is separated from Abraham Lincoln by no more than 7 degrees. The average separation will increase by one degree in approximately 14 years.