April 22, 2013
• Bathroom sink faucets held the title "Most Mundane Household Item" for 18 consecutive years, starting in 1991, according to the publication Fixtures 'n' Things.
• According to the magazine Techies Unlimited, between 2008 and 2012 (the latest year available) more cool people work in Manhattan than Silicon Valley.
• In the 1500s, people believed Stonehenge was a naturally-occurring edifice.
• In the 1200s, Vikings considered Dublin to be "The Paris of the Southeastern Big Islands"
• An early frontrunner in the contest that decided what to call the NFL franchise in Minnesota was, The Twin Cities' Norberts.