May 25, 2013
• Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey learned how to swim in college.
• In the United States, 48 percent of students graduating with a bachelor's degree wear flip-flops during the graduation ceremony.
• In 2009, a national 'fast food' company known for its chicken was about to unveil a new vegetarian dish it was going to call "Okra Winfrey' until attorneys for a certain celebrity got wind of it.
• Tornadoes in Australia rotate counterclockwise.
• Newscasts from outlets other than PBS contain 12.5% real news.